Monday 6 July 2015

Trip to Broga Hills 2012

Assalamualaikum..and praised to Allah that we could meet here in the blog world to share something with each other. It can be benefit and info for us. As you can see, my name is Hamzah. You can call me Am. So, today I will share with you all about my experience. For me, experience is the best teacher in the world. Many of us think that we could be a better person just by go to school or university but we forget that experience that teach us in our life.


Today I will share with you all about my trip to Broga Hill. Broga Hills was located near my house in Semenyih, Selangor Darul Ehsan. It will take 15 minutes to reach Broga Hills if you drive a car. I goes to the Broga Hills with my siblings at 7 o clock in the morning. We want to excersise that can make our body fit while see the beauty of God's creation in Broga Hills. We get ready after the Subuh prayer and take our breakfast before we got to Broga Hills.




We reached at the bottom of Broga Hills at 7.15 a.m. First, we need to get through a forest before we got to the top of Broga Hills. Many obstacles that we have to face before we got to the bottom of Broga Hills. For your information, Broga Hill has three of top. My sister ask to take a rest for a while before we continue to the top of Broga Hills.


 

Finally, we reached the first top of Broga Hills and I ask my brother and sister to take a rest on the first top of hill. I feel so tired after get through the forest before we got to the first top of Broga Hills. Many people take a rest there and take a picture. They also take a selfie with their friends. There also family that having a picnic. They bring the food in their bag while hiking the Broga Hills.




One of my sister ask me that she want to stay at the first top of Broga Hills. I with my brother and other sister continue our journey to the highest top of Broga Hills which is the third top. I am so happy that we succeed to reach the highest top of Broga Hills. We can see the most beautiful scenery from there.


After we take a few picture up there, I with my siblings start to get down from the Broga Hills. I got many experience from the trip and got a few lesson. First, we have to be grateful with the eyes that we got because it is the best camera in the world. We can see all the things in this world with eyes. Second, we have to proud to be a Malaysian because we got a beautiful place like the Broga Hills in our country that can attract people from other country to come here. Third, we have to be aware that we only a human in this world. We got a God and we only a slave for Him. Lastly, we have to exercise to make our body fit and healthy. It also one of the way to release stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment