Monday 6 July 2015

Trip to Australia 2014



Assalamualaikum...and I hope my readers are going well. Praised to Allah that He still gives change to me still on writing this blog. How the story of my for the last post? is it interesting for you to read it. I write about my journey to Hanoi, Vietnam for the last post. So, today I will write about my trip to Perth, Australia the kangaroo country. This country is so famous about the wild animal like kangaroo, koala and so on. I bet you are wondering why I go to Australia. Am I right??




I went to Australia because of my uncle seek my help in his business. He owns a food stall business that he sells a Malaysian cuisine like Nasi Goreng, Nasi Lemak, Satay and many else. The major food that important for his business is satay because Australian people like satay and they make satay like a snack. I went to Australia after I pass the SPM examination in December. I went to Australia on my own money for the flight, passport and so on.




First of all, I want to tell you about my work at Perth, Australia. I'm not only help my uncle at his food stall but I help him at the school. I do the cleaner service at the school such as clean the toilet, classroom and office at the school. I do the cleaning service in the morning when I follow my uncle to the school before the school start. After that, I will take train to the food stall to help my uncle. Before my uncle got to food stall, he has to send his son and daughter to school. I will be at the food stall from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. That my activity during weekdays.




Second, I will share about my activity during weekend. Do you know what activity that I'm doing? I will like surfing during my weekend with my cousin. We will take the train to stop by at the station and started walking from the station to the beach carrying the surfboard. My cousin share with me the step of surfing, how to balance my body on the surfboard and how to adapt with the waves of ocean. He also tell me that only certain day that we can go surfing because the height of waves at the beach. If the waves is too small, we will go to other beach.



Lastly, I want to tell you about the differences between Malaysia and Australia. Many differences that you can see here at Perth. You can see that places in Perth is very clean proportionate with Malaysia. If you throw only a piece of tissue, you can be sued by the government. Other than that, there are no toll at the highway here because all the process of making the road is on the government. And the another thing that so important here is the people is very kind and happy to accept the tourist like me.


So, that's all the story of my trip to Australia in 2014. I stay at Perth for 3 months until March. After that, I got back to Malaysia to further my study in UiTM Lendu, Alor Gajah, Melaka. I will share about my experience at Melaka with you in the next post. I got many lesson from this post that I can share with you all. First, the further you travel, the more experience that you got. You will experience the new thing in your life in the other country. Second, we must work hard for something until we success. For example, I work hard to surfing with my cousin at the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment