Tuesday 7 July 2015

7 Pictures...(2015)

Assalamualaikum ...

I'm glad to be here again in this blog writing for you all. So, you have know about my life in this UiTM and you know about OHANA in the last post. Praised to Allah that I'm still given a change on writing this blog. So, today I will share with you about my course in this university. My course is New Media and Contentpreneurship under the faculty of Mass and Communication. So, basically my course will focus more on content in our media nowadays and how to make a good media message.




First of all, I want to share with you all about one of my subject in this course. I study this subject in semester two and I really like it. The name of this subject is Digital Photo Communication. Do you know what I learn in this subject? Actually I will learn about how to use the Digital Single-Lens Reflex camera (DSLR), how to use the software in editing picture using the computer and many more. I don't want to share about how to take a picture in this post but I want to share with you about the experience of me in taking a picture for my assignment.




I start my journey in taking a picture at 10.00 a.m. I go with my housemate and a few friends in taking this picture. We prepare ourselves and the equipment and start to go taking pictures. We plan to go MITC in Ayer Keroh, Melaka taking pictures there at A Thousand Flower Garden. On the way to that place, we stop by at Krubung because we saw a nice place to take a picture. As you can see the pictures, I used the extended shot technique to take that pictures.


 
 

From Krubung, we continue our journey to the A Thousand Flower Garden that was located at MITC in Ayer Keroh, Melaka. We reached at the garden at 4.30 p.m. Alhamdulillah I got the pictures that I take using the limited shot and fast shutter speed shot technique. It is so hot the weather there when we taking the pictures but we don't give up easily from taking the pictures. Alhamdulillah the result was unexpected.




After taking pictures at the garden, we go straight to Masjid Selat to continue taking pictures there. My housemate suggest Masjid Selat because there are beautiful scenery that we can take pictures. As you can see, this pictures was taken by me using the landscape shot technique. Before we got back home, we perform a Maghreb prayer at Masjid Selat.

 
 
Before we got back home, we stop by at the Dataran Pahlawan to take some pictures more. The picture that you see is using the slow shutter speed technique. Alhamdulillah praised to Allah, I got the pictures that I want. After taking some pictures, we got back home at 11.00 p.m.
 
 
So, that's all that I can share with you all about my journey to take some pictures for my assignment. I got many lessons from here. First, we know that we can take picture using the camera that we have but we cannot forget about the best camera that we have. So, we need to care about it  and praised to God. Second, we need  to work hard to get the best picture because it will not come with the first trial. Third, we need to give our time for time for this activity and you must have passion on it. Professional camera not born but it was created by always practise the technique to capture picture. Lastly, we cannot give up in taking pictures because not all the pictures that were taken is beautiful. You need to keep trying.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment