Monday 6 July 2015

(OHANA) Trip to Port Dickson 2014

Assalamualaikum...

The moment I write this post, I have been into UiTM Lendu, Alor Gajah, Melaka. Praised to Allah that I'm still writing on this blog. Alhamdulillah.. Do you know what is mean by OHANA? Ohana was part of Hawaiians culture that means family in extended sense of the term, including blood-related, adoptive or intentional. The concept emphasizes that families are bound together and members must cooperate and remember one another. Today, I will share about my Ohana in this UiTM.


First of all, I will introduce to you all the members of my Ohana. We only have five members that's me, Azril, Azraai, Irfan and Azzyati. They always by my side during easy and hard. Today I don't want to story more about my Ohana. The story that I want to share with you is my trip to Port Dickson with my Ohana actually. We are going to Port Dickson after the final exam during the first semester. We are going with Azril's Persona car. We reached at Port Dickson at 3.00 p.m.


 
 
We reached at the resort at 4.00 p.m. and take a rest for a while. We feel tired with the long journey to the Port Dickson. I take a nap while the others are watching television. We got to swimming pool at 5.30 p.m. and swimming there. Its so excited for us to play at the swimming pool. One of the thing that we do is what we called "cannon ball" which is we will run from the side of the pool and jump afterwards into the pool.




After we swim at the swimming pool until 7.00 p.m. , we prepare ourselves for this night activity which is barbeque at the beach. After the Maghreb prayer, we go to family store to buy some charcoal and some equipment like the wire string and the cooking tools for the barbecue. We having our dinner while talk at the beach till midnight. We share our own story about ourselves with each other.




On the last day we at the Port Dickson, we go to the beach so that we can swim but is too hot. Only Irfan and Azraai was swim at the beach. I, Azril and Azzyati was only sitting near the beach watching Irfan and Azraai swim at the beach. We enjoy our holiday for three days two nights at Port Dickson. I hope I can go to Port Dickson with them again.


So, that's all about my first holiday with my friends at Port Dickson. What I got from this holiday for myself is first, we need friends apart of our family. They will help you if you need them. Second, we need to trust and to be trusted by our friends and it is so important to take care about the trust of our friends to ourselves. Third, we need to appreciate with the presence of our friends beside us. We cannot live alone without friends. Lastly, we need to aware and take care the bond with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment