Monday 6 July 2015

5th Asean School Games 2013


Assalamualaikum..
We praise to Allah that we could meet again in this blog. So, today I will share another story of my life that you can read. Today I will share with you about my experience when participate in 5th Asian School Games at Hanoi, Vietnam. I represent for my country, Malaysia in pencak silat sport. Many happy and sad moment when I going training at Bukit Jalil and during the tournament in Vietnam. So, enjoy your reading...




First of all, I will tell you about the Asian School Games. Asian School Games is the annual games for Asian school. The 5th Asian School Games was held in Hanoi, Vietnam. It was held on June 2013. On this Asian School Games, Malaysia got a second place for overall with 25 gold medal. The sport that will be held depend on the country that organize the Asian School Games for that year.


Before I tell you about the situation in the tournament, I will tell you about my training at Bukit Jalil. For your information, I stay with my team at Bukit Jalil Sport School and we having our training at the National Sport Council. So, I with my team will get up from sleep at 5 o clock in the morning and we will prepare ourselves and get ready at track field at 6.30 a.m. We will jog for two hours and do some drill and workout. Then, we have a break for an hour and continue our training at 9.00 a.m. We will practice our movement or tactical. We also do some drill to keep our fitness maintain. We train for three hours. After that, we have a break for two hours for us to have a lunch and perform a Dzuhur prayer. We continue our training at two o clock until 6 o clock. After that, we having a training at 8.00 p.m. until 1.00 a.m. So, that will be our schedule for two weeks at Bukit Jalil.


 



After two weeks of training at Bukit Jalil, we will start our journey to get the gold medal in Asian School Games. We get up from sleep at 4.30 a.m. and we pack our thing before we get into the bus. We leave the Bukit Jalil Sport School at 5.15 a.m. and head to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to take our flight at 10.00 a.m. to the Hanoi, Vietnam. Alhamdulillah praised to Allah that we reached safely at Hanoi, Vietnam at 4.00 p.m. We stay at Hanoi for a week to participate the games. Finally, the day of tournament for my category came. I feel so nervous and afraid that I will make a mistake during my performance. Unfortunately, I got a food poisoning in the morning of my category day. I feel so dizzy and I feel it will affect my performance. After take a pain killer and take a nap for a while, I prepare myself for the game. I got the third place for the turn.






I do my best for the last performance at the final of the games. I don't think about the food poisoning and I forget about the pain that I felt. Alhamdulillah praised to Allah I win the first place that's means I was a gold medallist. All of my teammate came to me and say congratulation. They lift me and shout happily because I got the first gold for Malaysia in pencak silat sport. I cried when I hear the competition result. The next day will be the day for gift of medal to the winner. I prepare myself and wear the Malaysia sport attire before I got to the hall. I cried for the second time when I sing Negaraku song after I got the medal.


 
 
 
On the next day, the games for pencak silat has ended. So, today will be the day that we are going shopping and see a place around Hanoi city. We start our trip at 9.00 a.m. until 7.00 p.m. I can see many beautiful places around the Hanoi city. I can see a different culture with Malaysia. I bought many items like backpack, t shirt, watch and many else. I  got two backpacks, a watch, three shirts and many other items. In the night, the closing ceremony was held at the stadium near our hostel. Our team, Malaysia was wearing a batik shirt that was given by the manager of our team.

Many lesson that I've got from this participation in Asian School Games. There are many memory in my mind about this thing. First, we need to work hard to success because the success  will not come easily. Second, we need to keep trying even we fail for the first try and don't give up easily. For example, I don't give up easily when I want to participate in the game even I got the food poisoning. Third, we need to have the spirit of patriotism that we can sacrifice ourself so that we will do anything to make up our country name, Malaysia. Lastly, we need to have cooperation in our team so that our team can success. Malaysia got a second place overall after Indonesia for the pencak silat.

No comments:

Post a Comment